We will begin with a mindful hike through the trees as we make our way to the water’s edge.
At the edge of the river you will be guided through a mindful metta meditation followed by your own silent meditation breathing with the flow of the water.
- $10 for a guided hike and meditation plus a snack bar.
- The hike is moderate and about 4 miles round trip.
- Bring water, snacks, sunscreen, and a blanket or towel to sit on.
- Dress in layers and wear hiking/durable shoes.
- Come with an open mind. an open heart and seeking stillness.